How can we reward writers on Altcoin Wiki?
Paying crypto is a good way to develop this wiki. It's likely to attract motivated writers. Unfortunately it's currently (Jan 2017) a bit difficult to pay crypto from the corporate structure.
Paying fiat is easier to set up.
What's a fair price?
Allowing authors to add their own affiliate links is a nice way to attract writers. It's a bit of a gamble though, as most articles will not attract much traffic. Especially in the beginning.
It's also difficult in the long run, when more people work on the same article.
Token rewards can be very interesting. It's possible to game this of course, but that can be avoided as well.
One simple way to start this:
- users put their BTC and/or ETH addresses on their user page
- we create a bot that will go through edits and give a reward indication on the user page
- if a threshold is reached BTC, ETH and/or our own token is sent to the user
- edits need to be approved/patrolled by trusted admins
- edits can be given value in proportion to the number of bytes added